The contents list looks like this:
- Accessibility is usability, by Sarah Richards
- Bringing voice technology to your organisation, by Catherine Breslin
- Building new services around older IT, by Dafydd Vaughan
- Conditions for success, by Jamie Arnold
- Doing showcases well, by Kalbir Sohi
- Getting market buy-in for digital procurement, by David Kershaw
- Good teams need layers, like onions, by Emily Webber
- Looking for something? by Kate Tarling
- Practical strategies for digital transformation, by Heidi Uchiyama
- Using user research, by Ivanka Majic
How to get a copy
We have a couple of hundred copies of this issue to give away to anyone who asks for one. If you’d like to request a copy, fill out this Google form. (Note: we can’t guarantee that everyone who asks for a copy will get one. First come, first served. We’ll keep giving them away until we run out.)
The first Signals is now online
When we published the first edition at the end of last year, a lot of people asked if we were going to publish a digital version of it. Now we have: all of the articles from that edition are now online to read at public.digital/signals.
We hope you enjoy reading them.