Signals is a periodical from Public Digital.
We give copies away to colleagues, partners, contacts and clients.
Signals, Summer 2019
Will be available to read online towards the end of 2019.
Signals, Winter 2018
- Foreword, by Emma Gawen
- Organising around outcomes, by Alice Newton-Rex
- Abuse my data, just do it right, by Emilie Colker
- Changing mindsets by breaking silos, by Heidi Uchiyama
- Digital services and the gender divide, by Emily Middleton
- Open government data: the extra value, by Gabriella Razzano
- América Latina, hay equipo? by Angie Kenny
- Political transition and succession, by Emma Gawen
- Silo working is strangling user experience, by Sarah Richards
- What change are we making? by Kate Tarling