The contents list looks like this:
- Accessibility is usability, by Sarah Richards
- Bringing voice technology to your organisation, by Catherine Breslin
- Building new services around older IT, by Dafydd Vaughan
- Conditions for success, by Jamie Arnold
- Doing showcases well, by Kalbir Sohi
- Getting market buy-in for digital procurement, by David Kershaw
- Good teams need layers, like onions, by Emily Webber
- Looking for something? by Kate Tarling
- Practical strategies for digital transformation, by Heidi Uchiyama
- Using user research, by Ivanka Majic
How to get a copy
The first Signals is now online
When we published the first edition at the end of last year, a lot of people asked if we were going to publish a digital version of it. Now we have: all of the articles from that edition are now online to read at public.digital/signals.
We hope you enjoy reading them.