Governments and public health authorities all over the world are launching coronavirus websites.
The best of these websites are:
- Reaching millions of people with simple, clear advice they can understand
- Building self-diagnosis tools, lowering demand on frontline health services
- Launching services so people can apply for self-isolation exemptions
- Updating web pages to respond to changes in advice within minutes
- Using real-time data to improve their content
- Showing that their country is responding competently, in line with the best in the world
Government coronavirus web teams are already following Public Digital’s advice in California, Peru, Canada, Australia and the UK. We’ve supported over 30 governments, calling on our global network of practitioners, working across multiple continents and timezones. Over 90% of our work has always been done remotely.
We’re helping digital teams learn from each other about what works best during this unprecedented crisis.
These governments’ coronavirus websites are simple, clear and fast.
We want to help make sure yours is too.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org